Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Mailing Address Change Form

If your mailing address has changed recently, please complete this form. Municipal staff will revise the billing files accordingly and send a copy of the change to the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC).

Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 for the purposes of creating a record to be used for mailing of property tax and utility bills and for electronic or telephone contact by the Municipality for other municipal purposes.  Questions about the collection of the personal information may be addressed to the Clerk at the Township of Huron-Kinloss, 21 Queen Street, P.O. Box 130, Ripley, ON, N0G 2R0 or (519) 395 3735.